EDO STATE CHAPTER
The Nigerian Medical Association Edo State branch felicitates with the ESAMA of Benin Kingdom, Sir Chief (Dr) Gabriel Osawaru Igbenidion on his …
Dr (Mrs) Udoka Imoisili led SOC and some members of Edo north zone of Edo NMA, visited HRH Kelvin, the Danesi of …
The State Officers’ Committee of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Edo State branch, led by our dynamic Chairman Dr. Imoisili Udoka, paid …
NMA Edo Chapter
What We Do
- To ensure that Medical and Dental practitioners in Edo State uphold the Physicians’ Oath (i.e the Declaration of Geneva which is the modern Hippocratic Oath).
- To promote the advancement of health and allied Sciences.
- To assist the Government and people of Edo State in the provision of smooth, efficient and effective health care delivery system in the State.
- To promote the welfare and interaction of all Medical and Dental practitioners in Edo State.
- To co-operate with local, national and international organizations that have similar aims and objectives.
- To consider and express views on all proposed legislation or policy in Edo State, especially affecting the health care delivery system, or medical and dental education in Edo State.
WHO WE ARE
The Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) is the professional association and registered for Nigerian doctors and dentists. The NMA has more than 35,000 members from 36 state branches and the branch from the federal capital territory, including those registered in the diaspora. NMA’s membership spans all six major specialties of Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Public Health and Laboratory Medicine/Pathology. The NMA was established in 1951 and is located in Abuja with over 30 branch offices throughout Nigeria of which Edo NMA is a branch.
A publication of the Nigerian Medical Association Edo state Chapter Publicity Committee, Summarizing various achievements of Doctors and Hospitals around the state